Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01462 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,235KM (84,516 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (30 minutes ago)