Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,340KM (Rp 17,853,065) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)