Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,659KM (Rp 13,931,090) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)