Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45699 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 93% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,081KM (﷼ 6,743) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (43 minutes ago)