Cost of living comparison between Mecca, Saudi Arabia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48672 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,959KM (﷼ 8,133) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)