Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44945 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 69% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,207KM (﷼ 7,135) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)