Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43937 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,751KM (﷼ 3,985) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)