Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00078 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 934KM (1,189,679 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)