Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00074 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,373KM (1,846,084 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (33 minutes ago)