Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00106 BAM / CDF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,967KM (1,848,794 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)