Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00102 BAM / CDF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,429KM (1,406,277 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)