Cost of living comparison between Mbale, Uganda and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00051 BAM / UGX
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,439KM (6,786,311 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)