Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 BAM / UGX
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,493KM (3,434,467 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)