Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11229 BAM / SZL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,154KM (Lilangeni19,180) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)