Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08573 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,740KM (Mex$ 20,299) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)