Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.719 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,719KM ($1,582) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)