Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,113KM ($1,325) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)