Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,138KM ($2,786) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)