Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.749 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,879KM ($1,646) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)