Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.693 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 178% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,012KM ($2,961) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)