Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.851 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,863KM ($3,709) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)