Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02776 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,002KM (₨108,148) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)