Cost of living comparison between Mau, India and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02689 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,901KM (₨107,879) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)