Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16700 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,000KM (Bs 17,962) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)