Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,232KM (Bs 58,095,956) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (33 minutes ago)