Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18277 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 107% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,473KM (Bs 35,418) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (32 minutes ago)