Cost of living comparison between Matamoros, Mexico and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09549 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,876KM (Mex$ 30,118) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)