Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06332 BAM / NIO
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,205KM (50,611 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)