Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05291 BAM / NIO
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,564KM (29,554 C$) in Matagalpa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Iasi costs 24 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Łódź costs 29 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 60,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cebu City costs Php78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)