Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,549KM (﷼ 40,386,161) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)