Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 944KM (﷼ 22,271,978) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)