Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,439KM (﷼ 43,226,997) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)