Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 660 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,617KM (﷼ 39,691,267) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)