Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13993 BAM / LSL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,383KM (24,178 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)