Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13017 BAM / LSL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,370KM (10,525 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)