Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13617 BAM / LSL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,287KM (24,140 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (36 minutes ago)