Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06284 BAM / NIO
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,397KM (54,058 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)