Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18314 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,808KM (15,334 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)