Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17848 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,949KM (10,922 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)