Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06426 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,786KM (27,789₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)