Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,202KM (R$ 2,296) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)