Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45822 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,958KM (R$ 4,273) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £13 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)