Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49680 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,236KM (R$ 2,489) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)