Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 126% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,620KM (€1,851) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)