Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 129% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,114KM (€2,100) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)