Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,336KM (€1,702) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (35 minutes ago)