Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,401KM (€715) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)