Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,503KM (€1,280) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)