Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,378KM (€703) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (32 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)