Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,515KM (€1,285) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)