Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01734 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,889KM (₨166,585) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)