Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01232 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,352KM (₨109,711) in Mardan.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)