Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01765 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,892KM (₨163,792) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)