Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01763 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,131KM (₨177,617) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (31 minutes ago)