Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01558 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,335KM (₨85,712) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (24 minutes ago)