Cost of living comparison between Marburg, Germany and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,212KM (€2,149) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)