Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.961 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 99% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,982KM (€2,031) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (25 minutes ago)