Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,527KM (€2,311) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)