Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,072KM (€2,077) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)