Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.835 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,329KM (€1,814) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)