Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,479KM (€1,776) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)