Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03083 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,471KM (Php47,708) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)