Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02576 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 405% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 8,083KM (313,827 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 11,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (41 minutes ago)