Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18040 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 157% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 8,017KM (Bs 44,439) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)