Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16405 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,835KM (Bs 17,280) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)