Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16724 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 121% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,091KM (Bs 18,482) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)