Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00052 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 989KM (1,889,812 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brazzaville costs 1,700,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)