Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02720 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,775KM (65,270 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)