Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02615 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,747KM (105,066 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)