Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02716 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,712KM (99,876 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $13 (43 minutes ago)