Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02570 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,387KM (53,947 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)