Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02780 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,416KM (50,925 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €12 (42 minutes ago)