Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02870 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,028KM (70,648 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)