Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08435 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,701KM (Mex$ 20,166) in Manzanillo, Colima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)