Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,191KM (1,374 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)