Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.601 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,570KM (981 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (44 minutes ago)