Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.751 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,688KM (964 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)