Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.742 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,767KM (2,162 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (31 minutes ago)