Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.605 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,060KM (1,284 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)