Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,910KM (€1,488) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (25 minutes ago)