Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,675KM (€855) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)