Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,408KM (COL$3,861,793) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (37 minutes ago)