Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,376KM (COL$3,945,973) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)