Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,827KM (COL$3,168,241) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)