Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,890 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03692 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,549KM (Php69,029) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (25 minutes ago)