Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,094 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03606 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,379KM (Php65,969) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)