Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,207 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03267 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,133KM (Php65,273) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)