Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02314 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,534KM (₨66,306) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)