Cost of living in Mangalore, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02401 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,498KM (₨62,398) in Mangalore.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)