Cost of living in Mangalore, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02501 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,410KM (₨56,364) in Mangalore.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)