Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,695KM (€1,886) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)