Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01388 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,447KM (₨248,404) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)