Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00136 BAM / MMK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,988KM (2,199,362 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)