Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00129 BAM / MMK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,845KM (2,200,767 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (about 2 hours ago)