Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.198 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 112% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,175KM (£1,445) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)