Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 904 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.265 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,496KM (£1,985) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)