Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.193 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,950KM (£889) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cadiz costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)