Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45704 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,121KM (R$ 4,640) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (1 minute ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (37 minutes ago)