Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 616 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41016 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,369KM (R$ 5,775) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 60,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)