Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.873 BAM / BHD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,189KM (Dinar 860) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (28 minutes ago)