Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.238 BAM / BHD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,701KM (Dinar 401) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)