Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 949 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.577 BAM / BHD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 83% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,108KM (Dinar 679) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 4 hours ago)