Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 943 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.507 BAM / BHD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,897KM (Dinar 643) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)