Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.828 BAM / BHD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,774KM (Dinar 782) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)