Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 859 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.227 BAM / BHD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,034KM (Dinar 718) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beni Mellal costs 30 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Saltillo costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (33 minutes ago)