Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04935 BAM / NIO
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,954KM (39,600 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)