Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05003 BAM / NIO
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,977KM (39,519 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)