Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06244 BAM / NIO
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,570KM (41,160 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)