Cost of living comparison between Manado, Indonesia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,322KM (Rp 24,348,127) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)