Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,313KM (Rp 10,663,288) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)