Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 157% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,107KM (€2,099) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)