Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,546KM (€2,831) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)