Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,026KM (€3,075) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (38 minutes ago)