Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18982 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,422KM (18,026 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)