Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08949 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,007KM (E£ 11,256) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)