Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09662 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,339KM (E£ 24,207) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)