Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01591 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,066KM (Shilling66,969) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)