Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01785 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,929KM (Shilling164,135) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)