Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01690 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,001KM (Shilling118,395) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)