Cost of living in Malegaon, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02172 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malegaon (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,134KM (₨52,209) in Malegaon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q63 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 4 hours ago)