Cost of living in Malegaon, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02287 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malegaon (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,102KM (₨48,194) in Malegaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)