Cost of living in Malegaon, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02284 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malegaon (India) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,223KM (₨53,527) in Malegaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)