Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12029 BAM / MVR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,880KM (32,251 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)