Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10156 BAM / MVR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,567KM (15,429 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)