Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05596 BAM / UYU
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,452KM ($U25,940) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)