Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05245 BAM / UYU
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,280KM ($U43,472) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (about 2 hours ago)